Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Harper

Completely up to date on the latest medical information and practices, Dr Harper is a professional in every sense of the word. He listens to the patient, and asks the right questions. Dr Harper makes an otherwise unpleasant experience tolerable. This Dr truly cares about his patients, and goes the extra mile to insure their health and well-being.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Doesn't really listen to what you're saying. Doesn't read your chart or go over records. Has LPN take your vitals. Spends most his time looking at his computer monitor. But if you want a prescription, he seems agreeable to giving you what you want.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Sought help for severe 'tingling' in my legs when I laid down at night. Told him I was having to take 2 Advil every couple hours just to sleep. His response was I could take up to 8, and We all get aches and pains as we age. My 'complete physical' consisted of looking in my ears & throat, listening to my heart, and ordering a blood workup.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

The staff are generally rude, the receptionists are quick to diagnose you (like they're qualified). It's impossible to get an appointment within the same month. But Dr. Harper is a great guy and a fine doctor, just be prepared to wait for his services.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Jon D. Harper's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)