Ratings for Dr. Bijan Aflatooni

This office was offering a new patient discount through Deal Savers. I had been to a Western Dental office 6 months prior and was cavity free but after my visit to this office I was in need of 4 fillings $800 and a $350 night guard. I am 31 yeas old and have had only 2 cavities in my entire life and now all of the sudden I have 4 cavities in 6 months. Sorry but I'm not buying it. Don't get me wrong, this office is beautiful and the staff is very professional. The doctor is semi retired and even did my cleaning which I though was odd but a plus. It didn't make sense for a dentist office such as this to have a need for Deal Saver coupons but after reading a previous review it's starting to make sense. I also went online and I can get the same night guard made for $100-140.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I had very bad experience with my previous dentist and after a friend recommended to see Dr. Aflatooni I made an appointment and after examination and x-rays he spent time and explained my treatment plan I was impressed by his knowledge and confidence, I needed gum treatment ,and several crowns and veneers , his work was exceptional and he gave my smile back and I was able to comfortably eat and smile again.I highly recommend him to anyone who wants quality of work with honesty.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I went to the office using a Groupon I have purchased for dental cleaning. After the x-ray and an examination, the doctor told me that some of the teeth are infected and I would need a deep cleaning plus antibiotic injection called ARESTIN. He showed me scary pictures of periodontal disease patients and I immediately agree to get the deep cleaning plus injection. That cost me almost $1000, $175 per quadrant and $90 per injection (he gave me six). When I went home and after the numbness in my mouth went away, I started to feel weird that how could a cleaning have cost $1000. I called other dental offices around the area and found that I have been cheated. Deep cleaning costs $75 per quadrant at other offices so I was OVERCHARGED $100 more per quadrant, a total of $300 more. ARESTIN also only costs $45 per injection, so again I was OVERCHARGED a total of $270. Overall, I was cheated of $570 at the office.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011