Ratings for Dr. Seth W. Ratner

I have been a patient of the doctors for several years. He is very knowledgeable and always tries to balance my concerns with the cost of treatment. I rarely have to visit more than once for a problem unless it is a follow up for a more serious problem. I highly recommend him. I read a couple of the other ratings and I just don't understand how he was rated so low. I recommend that you check this doctor out for yourself. Don't judge too quickly based on a couple of bad ratings. R. Alderman

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Ratner is very caring and knowledgeable. He understood my frustration with previous doctors who kept me coming back for injections, therapy and expensive custom orthotics which failed to treat my heel pain. I also wasted $400 at Foot Solutions with no relief. Dr. Ratner was able to resolve the problem with an affordable ready made orthotic and a pair of supportive shoes. He explained the origin of the problem and how to treat it. His assistant taught me how to choose better shoes in the future. All of this was accomplished in one visit.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

Although the doctor was knowledgable I felt set up when asked to wait when the doctor left the room. That turned out to be sales pitch from another staff member to sell me shoes. They should have asked if I was interested instead of making me wait thinking the doctor wasn't done with me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

His gal indicated they could not fit my feet for orthotics or shoes....found one that was overly helpful and friendly - a real people person.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Seth W. Ratner's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL