Ratings for Dr. John R. Knudsen

Dr. Knudsen has been our family doctor for 35 years - we were very sad to see him retire a few years ago and extremely happy to see him come out of retirement (sorry, but you are just too good NOT to practice). We have had several doctors during his retirement, but none were as caring or as good as he is. I highly recommend him; he is great with everyone from small children to us old people; he takes the time to listen and to explain things that we may not understand. BEST DOCTOR EVER! - Margaret Sleasman

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The best doctor I have ever been to in my 69 years of life!! He and Maggie go out of their way to help when I am in need of "doctoring". Knowledgeable, caring-the old time country family doctor which is so refreshing in these days of money only care. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Very caring will put out the extra effort to take care of you. The best doctor I've had in years

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Knutson is great! He even stayed after hours one night to see me on a "walk-in" basis for an injury I sustained. How many Dr.s do that now???? Recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Knudsen and Maggie are wonderful partners in my family's healthcare. He is the primary care physician for both of my children and me. He always sees us quickly for urgent care and has seen us many times within 2 hours of calling. As a patient with asthma, this has saved many, many hospital visits. He has a comfortable manner, putting my special needs son at ease by the second visit. I cannot recommend Dr. Knudsen's office enough!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I have seen Dr. Knudsen several times and have found him to be respectful, knowledgeable, and very helpful. He listens well and actually seems to care about your well-being. He is not my primary care physician, but I like him better than my primary care doctor! He doesn't hurry you along, and responds to your questions with thoughtfulness and care. Really good doctor, like the old times.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Knudsen is the best doctor ever! I found him by happenstance when I had severe pneumonia over a year ago. Following my experience with him over the course of intensive contact over a period of three months dealing with the pneumonia I made him my primary care physican. I couldn't be happier now that he is my primary care physician. He listens, follows up and has a lovely bedside manner. Maggie, who works at the front is so lovely and helpful. Carl the dog is a wonderful addition to the practice and patients always love seeing him trot around. I recommend him to everyone I know! Thank you Dr. Knudsen, Maggie & Carl thank you so much! -Kourtnei

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

He is arrogant, does not listen to concerns, but dismisses them. Doesn't follow up, or is very slow to follow up on what he decides should be done. Does not return phone calls or faxes promptly. His waiting room smells of dog urine (his dog runs around freely). Very unsatisfactory communications.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. John R. Knudsen's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

UnitedHealthcare