Ratings for Dr. K. Victor Zablit

I was so fortunate to get into see this wonderful doctor. He is compassionate, highly skilled, professional and treats his patients and staff with care and respect. I have traveled across the ocean from Hawaii to have this highly skilled and respected surgeon performed cataract surgery. I am a healthcare professional, nurse practitioner and physician assistant, and recognize the quality of care that was provided to me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

great doctor...always listens & answers questions...lucky to have him on my team!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I went to him about my cataracts. In the course of the exam he scratched the cornea of one I which I didn't realize until a couple of hours later. I called him, twice, that afternoon. He could not have cared less. DON'T go to this man!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

My case was not a run of the mill case. Dr. Zablit warned me up front that my work would be difficult. He prefers to play it safe, although he said he had a couple backup plans if things did not go the easy way, and even informed me the morning of surgery that he was tempted to use an older approach. As it turned out the more standardized approach worked fine, just took longer than planned. A previous poster said he doesn't pay attention, which I don't believe. He answered my questions and told me up front of the risks. He does multi-task when you are I the exam room, making notes as he goes, and can seem a bit gruff, but I have nothing but praise for his work. The only thing that keeps me from giving 5 stars across the board is his office tends to run a bit late. I don't think it's his fault, most health care groups have this happen. For both surgeries he was punctual, and the surgery center staff was excellent! Both he and the surgery center staff made follow up calls.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I felt that Dr. Zablit didn't pay attention when he asked for a description of my case. He had his back to me. He then asked a question that backed up the fact he wasn't listening. I felt like an assembly line. I have severe eye pain. Hopefully the next doctor he scooted me off to has some answers and relief. The problem is this appointment is 5 days away. My life is more important than to have to wait 5 days for answers and some relief.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Zablit two times. The first was for a consultation on a chalazion I had. The 2nd time was for the surgery on the chalzion. Unfortunately, the chalazion has not gone away post surgery. I'm sure cases can vary, but this is my experience.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Zablit operated on my eyes for cataracts and will continue to check my early-stage macular degeneration. He is an experienced doctor who cares about his patients. In the surgical ward of Scripps clinic, he has a reputation for punctuality. He is easy to talk with. His staff are helpful and friendly. I can with confidence recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. K. Victor Zablit's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1979)