Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Karlin

I have just recently started my third child at Dr. Karlin's office. My family has been going here for over seven years all together. I would highly recommend this place to anyone in need of orthodontics. The staff is extremely friendly and warm and knows how to make you feel comfortable. I couldn't be more happy with the results!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

We visited a few places before we decided on this office. My daughter loves it here the dr. And staff are so nice and there is a family atmosphere here. I was concerned about her two fangs but it's been only 6 months and the change is awesome. We can't wait to see the final result!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Karlin for a little over 6 months with my two children and I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm always seen on time, and they leave no question unanswered. This is the first doctor my kids actually love coming to!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I entered Dr. Karlin's off very unhappy with my teeth . I was not a fan of wearing braces as an adult. Calling Dr. Karlin's office and going for a consultation for the best thing I ever did for myself. He addressed all of my concerns in depth and explained what results he could accomplish for me . I'm happy to say that treatment ended a month earlier than anticipated and the results were beyond my expectations . I would highly recommend Dr. Karlin for any orthodontic care you are considering . You will not be disappointed. Michelle L.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Karlin has been treating my son for close to two years. He is entering into the last stage of his treatment and I cannot say enough about the entire experience. Dr. Karlin is a true professional with a down to earth sense of humor. He has an amazing combination of knowledge for his craft and understanding of what is important to his patients. He truly makes and effort to get to know them on a personal level and his humor and genuine interest in them is evident each and every visit. His attention to detail is obvious in his treatment. The staff is equally incredible as they show such care and concern for each patient. Their knowledge of orthodontics is amazing. The entire office staff, including the doctor have such a unique relationship with each other and their patients.... From remembering important events in the children's lives to taking the time to make a nervous child feel better. I highly reccomend this office and know so many parents who would agree with me.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Received Invisalign. Computer projections before procedure showed gaps would close and it would take less than a year. What happened was after initial time period, teeth still were not straight, so I had to do refinements (get new invisalign straighteners) and use them for another year! And teeth are better, but still are not straight after that! Definitely not worth the money.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Paid $5500 for my daughter's braces. After she got them off, her teeth started shifting and he blamed it on her (even though she did everything right) and he wanted to charge me $1700 MORE to re-fix them! I went for consults to other ortho doctors and they told me that it was unacceptable, that he should have fixed them. Now I'm stuck paying another doctor (this time only $750) to re-fix them - and he wanted to charge me $1700 to re-fix them!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011