Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Cotugno

Have been a patient there for several years. Dr. C. Takes a while to get to know. He is quiet, not real chatty during visits, I would even go as far as to say he may be shy. So if you need your hand held, bring a friend or family member - but let dr. Cotugno diagnose and treat you. He is intelligent, and will not give up finding answers for you.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I am a patient at the practice. My scheduled appointment was for a time when the doctor was not even present, and he refused to refill my (medically neccessary) prescription. The staff was extremely rude, and due to their negligence I have experienced multiple complications. I am leaving the practice, and the next person to speak to them on my case will be my attorney. >>> AVOID THIS PRACTICE <<<

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Cotugno for 5 + yrs and feel he has given me life again for an incurable neuromuscular disease.He is knowledgeable,listens,discusses options,and confers with my GP on all prescribed meds.I would reccomend him very highly. JC

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Cotugno & (CRNP)Christine for many years now. I have been helped so much over the years by Adult Neurology. He is one of the few doctors that really do care about their patient's health and well-being. He and his staff are always professional and take time to listen. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat, he's one of the best!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Bruce M. Cotugno's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)