Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Newman

Waited for a long time as they forgot I was there. Dr. Always in a hurry and never looked at my file before entering the room. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

He took time with me and answered all of my questions. He was able to diagnose a problem that other doctors missed! I am so happy I went to this ophthalmologist

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Very friendly staff and doctor. Very accommodating and interested in helping. Quick service. very pleased with experience and I am a retired doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

This office staff is the worst! Waited 1-1/2 hours before seeing the doctor. After the tech was finished I sat for 45 minutes in an examination chair with no one checking on me. They just forgot about me. If I hadn't had my eyes dilated I would have left. When I finally saw the doctor he really didn't seem concerned that I'd been waiting forever. Spent less than 10 minutes with me and suggested I see a specialist. I'll never return.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Wish i had come to this site before. Office staff was 'ok'. good Dr Assistant. Dr was just odd. i could not bring myself to return. i'd just rather cut and run and find another provider.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Seems knowledgeable, but not patient enough and doesn't take a lot of time to speak with patient. I know he is a busy man, but needs to spend more time communicating with patient.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

This doctor's staff is very rude, unhelpful and dismissive. The doctor himself is friendly enough, but after multiple office visits, my intial reason for consulting him was not resolved and I had to incur the time and expense of seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Bruce L. Newman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)