Ratings for Dr. James L. Phillips

Fresh from the Philippines and was looking for a good Pediatrician for my son when we found Dr Phillips. He has excellent bedside manner, personable and thoroughly answers all questions that I have. He is one great doctor that's why I didn't think twice in getting him again as my youngest (now 7 weeks old) son's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He is an amazing doctor and great with my daughter!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I love Dr. Phillips! He has helped my son so much with his asthma, it took awhile to find the right meds to keep the asthma under control but we finally found one! Dr. Phillips truly cares for his patients, he NEVER rushes u out the door, and even asks you about your other children when they aren't even with you and remembers all the medical history about each of them. I hope and pray that he NEVER leaves Healthtracks! He is the BEST Doctor EVER!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Phillips is wonderful. He answers all my questions, no matter how silly they are. He recognizes each individual child's importance to their parents. He is gentle, kind, and helpful. My son had to be in the NICU after birth and one of the nurses there said that in the newborn nursery, Dr. Phillips is super sweet with all the babies. He is the only Dr that will even change their diaper if they are wet when he's doing their checkups. I would recommend him to anyone. I have waited once for a little longer-maybe 20 min which is not typical. However, I still rated 5 stars because he personally apologized for my wait and STILL did not rush me at all. I'm very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

He is the best pediatrician I could ask for. He never rushes me, answers my many questions, and truely cares for his patients. He goes above and beyond what is expected. The nurses and admin. staff are excellent and I have never waited over 10 min.s to see him. My daughter has unique health issues and he takes wonderful care of her. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Great doctor. Wish he seen adults too. He is friendly and takes the time to explain everything. He is easy to talk to and great at getting my boys to hold still so he can check them out.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr phillips is by far the best dr ive ever came into contact with. With my son he is very loving and caring and extremely polite. He explains everything to you and does not rush anything. I would recommend him to anyone with children!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

We love Dr. Phillips, He will take as much time as needed to accomidate questions, he never rushes and explains things to your understanding. He is amazing with our daughter and my husband and I love him! I am so glad we chose to go with him. I would recommended him very highly to everyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. James L. Phillips's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2006)

HealthFirst