Ratings for Dr. Majid Khan

over an hour wait in waiting room, and you dont even get quality care. This doctor is the worst ever. He has no consideration for his patients. Does not know a single thing about treating people who take blood thinning meds. Rude. Office staff very unprofessional and unknowledgeable. Doctor unhelpful. Not what you would want in a cardiologist

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

He was the rudest doctor I have ever seen. I chose to go see him because he was one of the preferred cardiologists for my insurance. The staff was friendly and helpful. The doctor though had an attitude and rolled his eyes when asked a question. He spoke very rudely to me and even to his staff. He thought very highly of himself and had a terrible bedside manner. Overall, I felt very uncomfortable. I will never be going back.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

You will find no better than Dr. Khan. He is exemplary in every sense of the word. The staff is amazing and super friendly and i've found after 3 years under his care that they are all now my friends. So when I walk in to see smiles and ask how my kids are, it makes my visit that much better knowing i'm getting the best care with help from the best staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

A very good doctor that cares for you. Also, the staff is very help full.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Khan is your old school doctor and should be an example to so many other doctors. He truly cares and takes time with his patients. And most importantly he treats the patient, not the lab results. He is the rare find and an a wonderful man. I would recommend his care to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Majid Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Georg-August-Univ, Med Fak, Goettingen, Germany (407-07 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1971)

Pacificare