Ratings for Dr. John Saqa

I bring my whole family to see Dr. Saqa. He is a great optometrist. He is a good listener and very good with fitting contact lenses.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Very helpful and smart. He solved my contact lens issues and I am back to wearing my contacts again! Will be bringing in the rest of the family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Best optometrist I ever went to. I haven't been able to wear contacts for years, but he spent a lot of time with me and found the perfect ones. And he's a really nice guy. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Saqa is very nice and took his time with me. I will definitely go again next year.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr. Saqa is great! The fill in, Dr. Martinez, not so great..

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I just saw the above bad review. All i can say is he must be talking about the OD that used to work there a few years ago when Dr. Saqa would go on vacation. I did not like that fill in doc. Dr. Saqa is awesome.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Saqa for years as has all my family. He is very kind and an extremely nice guy. I noticed a bad review on this site. Either it's a fake review, or the reviewer was talking about the fill in optometrist that Dr. Saqa used to use when he was away on vacation. That fill in Doctor no longer fills in for Dr. Saqa.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had a terrible experience, I went in with an eye problem, he dismissed it without even asking questions. He gave me no knowledgeable advice or insight on what it might be, instead he told me i didnt have anything wrong and told me to go home and find my old glasses. He didnt give me a full eye exam and made fun of me when he blew air into my eyes and i couldnt handle it and didnt like it. He was an absolute JERK. I recommend NO ONE EVER USE THIS DOCTOR. Making fun of patients and not even listening to them is not how you get credability as a doctor, just a jerk. I hope you take this seriously and find somewhere else. I am currently trying to get my money back. Take your hard earned money somewhere else away from this loser.

Submitted March 4, 2015