Dr. Brian A. Applebaum

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Applebaum

Excellent doctor - very conscientious and care I g as well as knowledgeable and skilled! Perfect combination.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I know Dr App,Beaumont is the very best. Have had several colonscospies and Dr Applebaum has done them all for both myself and my husband. Would not want to see another.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Brian A. Applebaum

Dr. Brian A. Applebaum's response
Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We are glad to hear you and your husband have received good care from Dr. Applebaum. Take care!

Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Applebaum shows a strong connection to his patients, by his willingness to explain the needed procedures, and what to expect for the future. His knowledge and helpfulness is present in every detail from first visit to actual procedure. Highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

A very professional doctor with a prompt, and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

A wonderful Doctor with a kind and efficient staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Applebaum literally saved my life. He is the best. His professional atttitudes and deep knowledge make me feel that I am cared for in the best possible way. I am so thankful I have had him in my life for years now.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Has helped me manage my IBD with kind and knowledgeable care.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Brian A. Applebaum's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Applebaum earned his undergraduate degree in anthropology from the University of California, Berkeley, and his medical degree from the University of California, Davis. He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego. During his residency, he was honored as both the intern of the year and resident of the year. Dr. Applebaum also completed a gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Arizona. Dr Applebaum joined Gastroenterology Specialists of Oregon (now The Oregon Clinic Gastroenterology - South) in 2007.

• English

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Barrett's esophagus
  • Colon cancer
  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)

• Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2003-present