Ratings for Dr. James A. Foley

I would highly recommend Dr. Foley! He did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have utilized Dr. Foley for 6 different hand surgeries of the last 2-3 years. Has always been very professional and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr Foley to anyone in need of any hand related surgery

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Foley is an exceptional surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Foley and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Foley is the 3rd hand surgeon I've seen for trigger finger - the first retired after doing surgery on my right hand and the 2nd, after cortisone injections on my left hand, left to teach. I lucked out when DR. Foley was recommended to me. The trigger finger release on my left hand relived the painful locking immediately and I'm into my 3rd week of recovery with improvement every day. Several of my friends and acquaintances have had or will have surgeries by Dr. Foley. They all, as do I, recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Diagnosed with trigger finger, both hands. Over four months had surgery on right then left hand. Surgery went as explained, recovery was as expected. Staff in surgery center are outstanding as are the nurses in office areas.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

He made a bad injury mostly go away (Hand Surgery)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Foley was considerate and spent time with me. I felt comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Knowledgable and concerned. Entire staff was helpful and experience was not stressful.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr James Foley is a very nice surgeon explained everything was very kind to my 12 year old son and even called him personally the next day to check on him

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Ignored my complaints as well. Did nothing for me other than fill me with cortisone. I asked him for a referral after he said I was able to get another opinion. He even refuse to do that for me. His secretary Becky was just as rude. He is the almighty know it all that is cocky and arrogant. Even when my son seen him he was the same way. Originally I wanted to see Dr Fowler but got stuck with him again. His bed side manor is even worse. If you want to be ignored and treated like a 2nd class citizen than this is the Dr you should see. Dr Zhu us also in the same group and treated my wife the same way. Stay away from either one of these two! Dr V or Dr Fowler should school these two on manors and treating the patient not the diagnosis or the name if the insurance carrier!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. James A. Foley's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal