Dr. Freedus was wonderful. I am middle aged, and all my wisdom teeth were impacted. It was my first surgery, so I was scared, but he was so very professional, and reassuring, and indeed the surgeries didn't hurt at all. The first one I was completely sedated, woke up and said "when are you going to start?" hehad already finished!- I didn't know a thing- it was great! the other two, I was awake and it didn't hurt, just you are aware of the process. He is so very expert and comforting, he likes what he does, which is to help people. He was very comforting and completely professional. Feel confident to go there. I am now far away, and wish I could return to him for the 4th tooth extraction...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr freedus and his staff are a complete joke! Reshceduled my apointnent twice! Then cancelled an hour before and told me they might be able to fit me in the next day! Do they not realize people have jobs!! I took time off of work for this!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Rude, arrogant, canceled the procedure while I was in the chair because I asked for pain medication to take home post surgery. Treated me as though I were an an addict on medicaid and actually suggested I was! Qualifying for medicaid coverage should not cause humiliation. I found another oral surgeon. What a difference! Treated with respect and recovered with pain meds prescribed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Did not want to deal with me, the parent. Was concerned that my child was asking questions and almost stopped the procedure completely because of it! Needs to learn people skills, to put it mildly!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

The receptionists have been pleasant. The assistant (now and in the past) was exceptionally condescending and snooty. Dr Freedus is a pleasant man as well. He would do well to find glorified dental hygienists with better bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Freedus. I was so nervous because when you have medicaid you don't always get the best doctors. To everyone in my situation don't be nervous he was a very good oral surgeon. My only issue is the staff was a little snotty but they were not the ones pulling my teeth so I could deal with them. So go to Dr. Freedus he was really good.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Great dentist. Highly recommend him if you want pain free tooth extraction :)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Old but not wise. Arrogent, and very unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Michael Freedus's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freedus was wonderful. I am middle aged, and all my wisdom teeth were impacted. It was my first surgery, so I was scared, but he was so very professional, ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The nureses are the worst..and whoever takes the calls is the most un-professional person ever!!!!"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr freedus and his staff are a complete joke! Reshceduled my apointnent twice! Then cancelled an hour before and told me they might be able to fit me in the nex..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Rude, arrogant, canceled the procedure while I was in the chair because I asked for pain medication to take home post surgery. Treated me as though I were an an..."

January 9, 2015