Ratings for Dr. Michael Freedus

Dr. Freedus and his staff made my surgery a breeze. He and his staff are very caring and thoughtful !

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dont go! Find someone else Went to get 4 teeth removed, under Anastasia. When i got there the doctor said no anastasia even though nurse said the opposite. Then they gave me xanax to calm me down but they wanted to start surgery right away. I wanted to wait for the medicent to kick in. So he kicked me out of the office. So rude whole staff. Made me feel like a sac of money. Wouldnt let me ask questions. Told me they cant deal with people with anxiety and refrered me to someone else

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Told me I was going to be fine because I have tattoos and said I didn't need to be put out for the extraction of a top molar. I now have a bruise on my lower jaw.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

The receptionist is nasty and treats the patients awful! The practice doesn't seem to know what is going on and is very disorganized.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor. It's like a circus. They know people are "stuck" going there because they accept Medicaid. So, there's no reason to give great service.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Freedus is my hero, two different dentists were redicent to take out my tooth as they saw it a problem.. Dr. freedus did it fast and perfect, very little bleeding and I felt no pain before and after..the staff was courteous and helpful...after reading some of the complaints I couldn't believe they were in the same office... I am 79 years old and would definitely recommend..

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I don't even know why I am giving them a rating of 1 star because they truly don't even deserve that. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this place. I have NEVER in my life had such a rude obnoxious "doctor" ever. The nurses just as bad. Everyone in that office is rude and miserable. Needless to say if your looking for an oral surgeon and have been referred to this clown id suggest to keep looking.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Had 4 of my wisdom teeth removed a few days ago. Took an entire month from making the appointment and being in pain until the operation. It was not a pleasant wait. Then I get in, the nurse puts me on Valium, lets me sit until it kicks in. They shoot me up with this stuff that completely knocks me out and removes my teeth. I cannot remember the procedure or what has happened until I woke up in bed. Turns out I completely made a complete jerk of myself in CVS looking like a dope fiend, stumbling around, and screaming, "I'm hungry!," because I was instructed not to eat before the surgery. Now where I live, people more then likely think I'm a drug addict. They do not allow you to stay in the office until it wears off so you can walk out on your own. My brother in law had to drag me out with my heels dragging behind me doped up like a crack addict. This I did not like. At all.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Freedus was wonderful. I am middle aged, and all my wisdom teeth were impacted. It was my first surgery, so I was scared, but he was so very professional, and reassuring, and indeed the surgeries didn't hurt at all. The first one I was completely sedated, woke up and said "when are you going to start?" hehad already finished!- I didn't know a thing- it was great! the other two, I was awake and it didn't hurt, just you are aware of the process. He is so very expert and comforting, he likes what he does, which is to help people. He was very comforting and completely professional. Feel confident to go there. I am now far away, and wish I could return to him for the 4th tooth extraction...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

The nureses are the worst..and whoever takes the calls is the most un-professional person ever!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015