Ratings for Dr. Richard Davison

Simply the best doctor in his field (and pretty darn good outside of his field). For those of us lucky enough to be among his patients, we are in excellent hands. He saved my father's life after another doctor told him to go home and prepare to die. My father lived twenty more years! Hope Dr. Davison stays in practice a long, long time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

The best in Chicago and miodwest. Lawrence Jay Weiner

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

When our local doctor told me that my father would not live 6 more weeks, due to his heart issues, I immediately to him to see Dr. Davison. Under his excellent care my father lived an additional 16 years !! He also had a great quality of life and was completely independent until the last few weeks. This man walks on water. If you want the absolute best, see him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

RD is the best doctor I have ever had. He is amazingly knowledgeable and highly skilled. He also has a great sense of humor.I beleive that I would not still be alive but for his services.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

has been very helpful to me on everything he does. He is been very warm and a joy to work with.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

My mother was being treated for heart problems at Rush Hospital in Chicago. She had been to ER there at least three times in as many weeks for a reocurring problem. Finally switched to Dr. Davison at Northwestern. He improved her condition after the first visit. Have not been back to the ER since this writing (almost 4 months).

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

my opinion is this entire practice is unethical and will misrepresent the truth regardless of the issue, they do not admit when they are wrong, and should be avoided

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Davison has been treating my 88-year-old father for several years, and I've never met a better doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, and takes time to make sure things are right.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Davison saved my husband's life. We have known him for over 10 years. Every time our insurance changed, we made sure that we kept him in network, no matter what other doctors we had to change. He is a gem.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Excellent doctor. Really cares for his patient. I have been a patient for over 15 years and have come to rely on him for general medical advice as well as for my heart. Great personality as well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Richard Davison's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1963)