Ratings for Dr. Aliya K. Kohler

Dr Kohler was both professional & personable during our interactions. While very busy, she never made me feel rushed during our multiple appointments. Her complete lack of arrogance was refreshing as well. I felt we were a cohesive team working towards improving my health. I was disappointed she left Henry Ford (only because it was a convenient location) but her care is worth following. K.Lehman

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

She has no clue what she is doing. The worst doctor I have ever seen. Need to take a course in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Very friendly staff. Not much wait time. Practice is not in holly. It is located inside Genesys Hospital, Grand Blanc. Very knowledgeable physician. Like her very much.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

where did she get her schooling,,worst doctor iveever seen....

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I went in for a sore throat and ended up having thousands of dollars of unnessesary tests. I could never get in to see her the day I call for an appointment, apparently you need to know your going to be sick days or weeks before hand in order to get an appointment. I went to a after hours clinic so many times just because I could get in to a see a doctor the same day, that she informed me that I needed to look for another doctor. I did and now I LOVE my doctor(s), I can call at 8:30 in the morning and get in to see the doctor before noon of the same day. Dr. Kohler likes to remind her patients of the new house she needs to pay for...this should not mean that patients need to come back every 4 to 8 weeks for no reason but to get our insurance companies to pay for the visit and to get our co-pays. Please be careful if your a patient of hers! If you don't think something is right you have the right to get a second opinion, and you should exersize that right.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

ALWAYS LATE!!! I got so sick of waiting in her waiting room that I finally asked for an appointment first thing in the morning so I wouldn't have to waste my time. No surprise, she was 45 minutes late! No apology, nothing. The nurse mentioned she was surprised that the Dr made an appointment with me that early because she is never in that early! Wants visits at least 4 times a year when you have no issues, then sends you a warning that she will terminate her services if I don't contact the office within 30 days. I did, made an appointment. was 15 minutes early, then cancelled after waiting a half hour, and asked her to call me. She called, told me she didn't like my additude, and I should look for a new Dr (while interuppting my responses the whole time). Yes, I'll look for a new Dr, one with a professional buisness ethic!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

If I didn't sit in the waiting room a hour or more, I sat in the inner office for at least a hour. One time I had to wait so long my blood pressure went so high, it even scared the Doc. She asked me why it was so high, and I told her! You have to sit and watch a T.V. that just has static on it, usually on some god awful station. Too cheap to get cable I guess? Then she is in such a hurry, and always writing. Barely listens to what you are saying. Absolutely no bedside manner. I put off going to the doctor just because the experience there is so bad. If that wasn't bad enough she has this Gestpo person that is her office manager. She is the worst. I have never seen her smile once. She shouldn't even be dealing with the public. And, that is the person you have to deal with the most. All I can say is that, this is why her patients should run to anywhere else. I found this site because of this Doctor. I have to find a good new one.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

This doctor does not take the time to listen. Did not diagnose my situation correctly. Kept me comming back for follow up appts. and nothing was being done for my condition or the pain I was in. She kept collecting office visit co-pays, charged my insurance quite a bit. Hundreds of dollars later and no diagnosis???Not even a close one. Said she would check on-line/computer for a possibility of diagnosis? What? When she came back to the office, she had nothing to say. Average wait time around hour to two hour visit. Another doctor diagnosed allergic condition, prescribed correct medicine and condition gone in 5 days. New doctor 2 visits total, one co-pay and a cure...What was so difficult for Dr. Aliya Kohler of Holly Michigan? Office help extremely rude as well...Needs more schooling and a bedside manner to say the least! BEWARE OF THIS ONE IN HOLLY MICHIGAN!!!The worst I ever seen, unprofessional and a ripp off! I would not recommend Dr.K KOHLER or her staff, of Holly Michigan 48442

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006