Ratings for Dr. Kristin N. Williams

Dr. Williams is WONDERFUL, her front office staff and office manager however are some of the most unprofessional people I've ever met. Robin Sanchez the office manager is a condescending B. She tries to discuss patient information in the middle of the waiting room, called me a liar to my face and said she'd rather me find a new doctor than have to deal with me again. All because the girl who was supposed to verify my insurance failed to say they needed a copy of the card before my appointment and not just the numbers she asked for. Even after showing up 15 minutes early for my apt, they waited until 2 minutes til to ask for a copy of my card and then told me it was too late to verify my insurance. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Kristin_N_Williams/reviews#ixzz4MtBxZekE

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I was nervous about this pregnancy this time around because the doctor i had with my daughter didn't treat me very well while in the middle of giving birth, but Dr. Williams was AMAZING made me feel so comfortable while in horrible pain and stayed very calm which I loved! and when my son was born she told him Happy Birthday, she actually took the time to acknowledge him, it was so sweet!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Williams is awesome. I would use her again & refer my friends & close family

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very good and caring doctor. She takes time with her patients and explains diagnosis in a clear manner.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr. Williams is simply fantastic. Excellent knowledge and bedside manners. She actually sits down and talks to you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

It's unfortunate that the staff here thinks that I should call and remind them several times to do there job. I never got to see the doctor but the staff I dealt with were so unprofessional that I'm feeling as though I dodged a bullet. I even tried to contact the office manager, but she never returned my call. I even called Robin and left a 2nd message, but noone seems to return calls there. Jobs are hard to come by these days, so I really can't understand why so many people who don't do their jobs, how do they keep them?

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

She is a very excellent physician, she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

She is a very wonderful and caring docotor. I couldnt have asked for anything more. She is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Kristin N. Williams's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Waxahachie, TX