You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michelle S. Spuza Milord

The review below from March 11, 2011 is interesting because I have been to this office three times in 2015 and had the same experience with the wait times, not being seen in an exam room, the doctor being rather dismissive and not offering much information. My last visit was the last straw. I was waiting for over two hours and said something to the front desk. They offered to have me see the NP in place of the doctor if I didn't want to wait any more. I also asked about exercise and diet recommendations twice and was told they don't really recommend anything in particular. Just don't do high impact exercises. You're also not allowed to see a doctor for your first visit. You need to have an appointment with the nurse practitioner first. Looking for another office. Won't sit around their office for 2 1/2 - 3 hours for another visit. You would think after four years they would have their scheduling under control.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Never diagnosed me properly which led to a year with no treatment. Extremely long wait times and rude staff. Although she might be a pleasant Dr. To speak with she a horrible diagnostician.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Where do I begin...she is a brilliant and compassionate doctor. She was recommended to me by my husband's boss and explained that you will experience a long wait to see her, which I thought she was booked months in advance. That was not the case, and I got an appointment fairly quick. My first visit I waited nearly 45 minutes before I was brought back to the exam room. My first visit we went over all my records and my frustration with pain meds being prescribed by previous orthopedic doctors which did not help me just got me out of their office for the next patient. I wanted to approach my situation without strong addicting paid meds but rather what can I do to help me move and be in less pain. Although I don't always remember to do my stretches, I am much better off than I was a year ago. I highly recommend her to anyone who has arthritis.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

I had been through 3 previous Rheumatologist before finally finding this wonderful, caring and extremely knowledgeable doctor. She is the only one that even touched me more than just my hands and feet during an exam, she was very thorough. I was not a "classic case" but she was very thorough in explaining her thoughts to me and ordering labs to help determine what was wrong, she ordered tests no other doctor ever had and she found the source of my problem. I am continuously amazed at her knowledge. Yes, I sometimes have to wait a long time to see her, but in return, she spends time with me, answers my questions, and I never feel rushed out the door. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone in need of good honest care!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I came in as a new patient. Was kept waiting 45 minutes in the waiting room. I complained at the front desk and asked if doctor was running behind and was told "No" and that I would be called next. Waited over morer 45 minutes to see the doctor. She seemed very knowledgeable, but I had my xrays on a disc and she tried one thing to open it and could not do it. My husband suggested that she save to her computer and then open in. She said she didn't wsnt to get a virus from it .Also said she didn’t have time and was two hours behind. We told her that I had been diagnosed with RA based on those xrays. It is disgusting to be kept waiting over two hours to see a doctor and then she would not even look at my xrays. THEY OVERBOOK. That's why she was behind. Unacceptable treatment. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Milord exhibits patience, knowledge and determination when dealing with patients with complex health issues, such as multiple autoimmune illnesses. She exhibits the compassion towards the effect on the patient as a whole entity and considers each issue when determining treatment for that patient. She is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. Milord is a very smart, caring physician. she focuses on the body as a whole not just one little piece. she takes time with her patients and answers all questions and if she doesn't know the answers she'll find an answer. she stays on top of all tests, labs etc.she is very thorough about going over all meds with each appointment, and is concerned about other dr. appointments as well if they are related to patients medical needs. she is a physician that is focused on truly helping her patients find physical and emotional comfort if there is no cure. she doesn't give up on complicated cases she presses on until she gets results. she is a trustworthy dr. and i as a patient gets the impression that she has her heart into her practice just as much as her mind.she is a fabulous physician!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Michelle S. Spuza Milord's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The review below from March 11, 2011 is interesting because I have been to this office three times in 2015 and had the same experience with the wait times, not ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never diagnosed me properly which led to a year with no treatment. Extremely long wait times and rude staff. Although she might be a pleasant Dr. To speak with..."

December 12, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2714728'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

March 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2714728'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014