Ratings for Dr. Linda C. Couture

Excellent doctor. She really listens to her patients - AND she actually follows through!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Excellent doctor. Listens to me. Good diagnostician. If I have a question, she knows where I'm going even before I finish what I'm saying. Very effective.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

I felt that Dr. Couture was uninterested in my health. If I'd read about something new and mentioned it, I was dismissed. Also, she asked me what antibiotic I wanted to take. Isn't that her job? She isn't horrible - just comes off as apathetic.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

I've used Dr. Couture for over 10 years and she has been a great doctor. I've never had any trouble getting referrals to see specialists or scheduling appointments. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

After a month-long illness that failed to improve, Dr. Couture still gave me the impression that my health was unimportant to her. She did nothing to assuade my fears except to give me a free sample of Lunestra. Her staff does not/cannot schedule appointments in a timely manner. Referrals must be begged for. The feeling I get from the entire operation (Doctor, Nurse, receptionist) is that they just really don't care about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Linda C. Couture's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)