Dr. Luz A. Feldmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luz A. Feldmann

I just want to thank Dr. Feldmann for taking such a good care of me with so much compassion! I love how she takes time to listen and understands my back pain. It makes me feel so grateful to have found a doctor like her! I'll recommend Dr. Feldmann to anybody!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Doctor Luz Feldmann is the best doctor I have had for over the last five years. She listens and is compassionate ; Also, she is kind and give to me the best treatment ; I feel happy visiting her office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

One of the medical assistants is very rude and lied about the procedure. She is extremely loud and on some visits talked on the phone on clearly personal business for extended periods of time so everyone in the waiting room could hear her. I can't imagine why Dr. Feldmann employs her. Dr. Feldmann herself is great and helped me, but certainly does not show good judgment in keeping on this "assistant."

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Best experience. Finally I found someone that doesn't want to push drugs on me

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

This Dr doesn't relieve pain, she gives pain.Don't go here. She has no compassion, her awards are a joke.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

One of the best experiences I have had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Had to wait a while but when I got in she gave me full attention! She didn't rush me asked me all the questions that she should. Just starting out with her I hope everything works out fine!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

She was by far the best pain doctor around!! She was extremely informative and help full.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I am a retired doctor and sent to Dr Feldmann the following letter: Dear Dr. Feldmann, I woke up without pain today which made a world of difference. Keep this letter and when you are old, re read it, so you will know how much have you made a difference in people's life, just like me. Thank you for being there for me and all your patient's. Your level of care, compassion, and dedication is what every good doctor should be. With my admiration.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dealing with any pain issues requires a soft touch and some personal attention. After going to a couple of other specialists that were terrible, I was ready to give up. Dr. Feldmann is now and will ALWAYS be my doctor for chronic pain! She took the time to explain my situation, clearly list every option and work with me on a plan. She must have spent a good 45 minutes with me and at no point showed any frustration for my delaying her schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anybody with any pain issues. It took a couple of weeks, but she had me walking again, relatively pain free... which was difficult for my situation.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011