Ratings for Dr. John A. Russo

I have been a patient of Dr. Russo for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgable and caring. I had to be hospitalized this past year and he was right at my side! I couldnt have asked for a better doc.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Russo is one of the best doctor's I've been to. Very very thorough and knowledgeable. I've been his paient for six years now. I would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Started going to him in 2000. Extremely knowledgeable and thorough examination. I lost him for few months because my company switched to Eatna. I am pleased to have him back as my doctor because I switched a company and have Blue Cross/Blue Shield now.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Russo is one of the best Doctors in his field. Unfortunately he dropped Aetna. Good for him. Aetna is probably one of the WORST HealthCare Providers in the industry. There is a changeover in staff. That is of somewhat of a concern.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

The wait is too long but Dr. Russo is the best. His visit is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

First visit to Dr. Russo - kept waiting 1 1/2 hrs. He's bright, fast-paced, and makes you feel rushed. Don't know how thorough he can be at that pace. Didn't ask me anything about my past medical history or family medical history - did he read my chart beforehand? (doubt it - he's too busy). Will give him one more shot before making a decision since his office is next door to where I live.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Russo is a very good doctor but I found his office staff to be impossible to work with. They suggested I take my husband to ER when he had the flu -- outrageous. He has a new partner every few months. I felt rushed in the consulting room. Too bad because he is a good doc.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

excellant doctor and made the NJ best docters list AGAIN for 2007.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Russo has been our Dr for almost 18 years now. Started with our children then he switched to just adults. Me and my wife stayed with him. Can't get a more knowledgeable Dr. Has a very good staff. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a MD. My kids will go back to him once they are old enough

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Letter from Aetna - assigned new Dr. in East Orange. Dr Russo's office never let us know they were dropping Aetna (and my family) Office manager would not return phone calls.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. John A. Russo's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners