Ratings for Dr. Timothy T. Courville

Dr. Courville performed a rhinoplasty on me over 12 years ago. My nose looked worse after the surgery and I honestly believe he should have referred me to a plastic surgeon that specializes in facial plastic surgery. He is a very nice doctor, but if your are wanting reshaping of the nose, go to a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr Courville was very caring and helpful. He is an excellent surgeon and I would return to him again should the need arise. He was very willing to answer any and all of my questions

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

"Dr. Tim" as my 5yr old daughter calls him, has been wonderful for us. He is caring and great with my daughter and me. She has fluid and wax problems and he has explores all avenues, we've done allergy testing, he is the first doctor to keep a check on her hearing, he doesn't put her through the torture and fear and restraits that others have to remove wax blockages, instead we depend on drops and tubes, he believes that if he does that she would learn to hate all doctors- she is five now and can basically tell us when her tubes have stopped working, Tim has put 5 sets of tubes in, removed her tonsils, removed her adnoids, tested for every allergy known to man, evaluated her hearing semi-annually, and been a wonderful person for us to depend on- he fits us in and takes emergacy calls if need be...he is very compasionate and understanding to boot! Our experieces with Tim and nurse Debbie have been way,way above adverage!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

THIS DOCTOR OFFERED A WRONG OR FALSE DIAGNOSIS (WHICH ONE I AM NOT SURE). HE SCHEDULED A PROCEEDURE FOR WHICH IN A SECOND OPINION FROM THE LEADING ENT IN THE COUNTRY I FOUND OUT WOULD HAVE RUINED MY CHILD FOR LIFE!!!!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND GETTING A SECOND OPINION TO ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN HIM AND ARE CONSIDERING SURGERY FOR A DIAGNOSIS HE OFFERS.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Timothy T. Courville's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company