Ratings for Dr. Miguel S. Daccarett

Excellent Doc, good surgeon and great personality. I recommend him and Unmc.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Intelligent doctor, good manners, worked with our family in a emergency surgery with my mother who has dementia, very caring. He also speacks spanish besides english. That is a value, most doctors could not communicate with their patients. Wish him the best!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Good doctor, easy to talk to and very helful staff.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Daccarett had no manners. He did not want to listen, only talk and ask questions without waiting for a respose like he didn't care and I wasn't worth the time. I would not recomend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Thanks to Dr Dacarette I am back on sports like nothing happened!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

He helped me to understand my knee problem, and then fix it doing an arthroscopy. It was a very quick recovery!! No pain at all!!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I work construction and need full use of my body. Despite the fact I cannot walk without crutches, Dr. Daccarett seemed to think I could go back to work. He was very impatient and wouldn't listen, especially when I asked him to stop aggravating the injury I came in for. He ignored me when I mentioned other pain that has come from this first injury, and ignored me when I mentioned that I have a fever of 101 degrees while suffering all this pain. While the pain has started in a single foot it has spread to the other foot, up to my knees, hips, back, and even to my wrist. He did not even recognize the fact that I was in pain, and thought that 800mg of ibuprofen every four hours was just fine. He did not listen when I told him my body hurt and he only consulted the 1 foot that was initially hurt which he reaggravated by pulling on my toe despite my a painful remarks and painful expression on my face. I waited for an hour in lobby despite being on time, for him to him to put me in more pain

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011