Ratings for Dr. Kevin F. Green

My medical history is rather complicated. Dr. Green was very calculated and precise in his approach to my treatment. He brought a unique understanding of my situation and my history from his residency at UVa. He took plenty of time to address all of my questions before and after surgery. I felt safe and confident at all times under Dr. Green's care and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Had cancer surgery performed by him, knicked an artery, cut nerves, sent back to work too soon at heavy labor, misdiagnosed a hernia as weak muscle. Outcome...put out of my job, all lower muscle atrophied and have suffered the consequences ever since. Would not recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Wonderful doctor- very helpful, friendly, and supportive during the process. He explained the medical issues thoroughly and answered all questions I had. He took care of my medical problem and everything was great. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Kevin F. Green's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lynchburg, VA