Ratings for Dr. Christian G. Schrock

Went to him with an undiagnosed illness that I had been suffering for over a year. Had a 101 degree temperature, body aches, and headache. He spent little time listening to me, looked down my gown, flicked my breast and proceded to tell me it was all in my head. I was so humiliated but walked away realizing he covered his tracks by claiming I was nuts and there were no witnesses. It took me years to say anything since it's my word is all I have. He's a creep though, so please stay away!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr Schrock genuinely cared about me as his patient. He visited me in the hospital. He treated me with compassion in my follow up visits at his Robbinsdale office. His staff was cheerful, on-time, they expected my arrival, and my patient experience was 5 stars. Dr Schrock is highly recommended because he makes his patients a top-priority and he puts his patients at the center of everything he does.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Discharged from hospital with active TB after being treated by him for over 1 year & he just up & disappeared - Nice doc!! Unbelieveable!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Never wants the infections to win. He doesn't have to win miss congeniality as long as he wants to beat that infection, which he does. I think he considers an unconquered infectious process a personal failure, which is only good for the pt. I don't trust any bad review, either backstabbing relative or the competition. By the way, he was the original descriptive source in a letter to the editor for Toxic Shock Syndrome in Lancet. I believe he was notifying Drs. to be on the look out for the set of serious symptoms, which left ivory tower researchers in the dust.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Old school doctor who talks down to patients. You always wait far longer than you should. I would recommend a different doc.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Christian G. Schrock's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners