Ratings for Dr. Mehdi Ghazinoor Naini

I also waited over an hour every time when I still went to him. The doctor is a nice guy and does listen to you. However, he also takes phone calls during your session. The worst part is he is a dictator; no partnership here. He had me taking 4 different meds, and refused to believe that I was overmedicated and suffering from side effects and the combo wasn't effective. I knew this was totally wrong, so I finally went to another doctor who took me off all but one but just increased the dose of the one and that was MUCH better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

I frequently wait over an hour to see Dr. Naini, no matter how early an appointment I get. Today's appointment was at 8:30, and I was not seen til 9:45. When I enquired about this, I was told to get the first appointment of the day (the 8 am was already booked when I made this appt). Nice for me, but what about all the other patients waiting? I respect his knowledge very much, but am seriously considering finding another doctor. (I would also feel slightly better if I were told an approximate wait when I arrived, or if anyone apologized for the delay, to indicate that they know this is inconsiderate of the patient's time.) I know doctors are frequently caused delays by patients being late, but since I am always on time, I feel it would be reasonable to expect to be seen within 1/2 hour of my arrival. Obviously emergencies happen, but given that this is a regular occurance, it's extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

It's refreshing to find such a knowlegeable doctor

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006