Ratings for Dr. Isha Woofter

She needs to work on her bedside manner and keep personal opinions to herself her nurse Regina has no personality w me and makes you uneasy when you check in she needs a new nurse as well, she gives people her personal opinion so heres mine stay home w your children they need you let your husband provide and clean your own house, your babies will grow up fast! Better catch it!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I love Isha! I moved to Pittsburgh and am only able to come in for short periods on short notice & she always works me in. She talks to me like a person in terms I can easily understand & doesn't prescribe meds unless absolutely needed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

She was very insulting to me. She called my my fiancé a pedophile and told me he was most likely cheating on me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Isha Woofter could never get me in when I was really sick and needed to see a doctor. And when she did, it was normally 45-60 minutes after my scheduled appointment. She talked to me like I was a little child and was very rude to me. Very unprofessional...no bedside manners. Her nurses are also very unprofessional. Needless to say, I will be switching doctors ASAP.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

this "doctor" tells you that you are wasting her time. Will never go back to her

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

She is very easy to talk to. Usually always on time, within minutes of your appointment. She is concerned about you. If you are sick, she works you in with 24hrsor so. She doesn't give meds when not needed. She is conservitive or will refer you if needed.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Very knowledable and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Isha Woofter's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clarksburg, WV