Ratings for Dr. Marieve O. Rodriguez

Great office and friendly staff. Always satisfied with her work. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I am a new patient here and I do not usually review places without visiting a few times but I decided to write a review after my first visit. I am not a big fan of the dentist but my first visit at Gentle Care Family Dentistry was great, they made me feel at ease and kept me very informed when I asked questions. I am usually the type of person that puts off dentist visits but I will be scheduling my appointments/ cleanings regularly and as needed at Gentle Care Family Dentistry, I greatly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Rodriguez is a very experienced Dr. I love visiting the office. The best in Delaware.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Best dental experience ever well trained very knowledgeable also

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Best dentist I've ever visited. I needed a quick appointment due to an abscessed tooth, and they got me in the next day. Staff was very nice and helpful, and the office was very clean and nice. I ended up getting 3 teeth pulled, and Dr. Rodriguez was fantastic. The worst part of getting work done is usually the shots, but Dr. Rodriguez was so gentle that I didn't even feel the needle. Dr. Rodriguez was friendly, and very concerned with my comfort level. She explained everything at every step and told me to stop her at any time if I had questions. I will be going back, and will be recommending her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Rodriguez gives excellent care to your teeth and educates you about your health in the process. She and her office staff are friendly and make you feel at ease during your visits. I always have a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I am been under Dra. Rodriguez care for the last 6 years. Dra. Rodriguez is very professional and have a really nice group of people in her office. That is a A Plus when you schedule appointment and always they explain all the process before star any work. I strongly recommended this dentist office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I had a tooth pulled. This dentist was very gentle. The staff was friendly and the office was very clean.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014