Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Weingarden

Dr. Weingarten and staff are at the top of their profession. I highly recommend. Excellent, excellent, excellent!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Wonderful staff and excellent dental care. Recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

My experience with Dr. Weingarden was terrific. I felt very cared for, my treatment was painless and best of all my problems were fixed. Staff is very friendly and inviting. Great office!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I was very fearful and delayed seeking care. I was amazed at how easy the treatment was. Dr. Weingarden was wonderful and I was very pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Going to Dr. Weingarden's office has been a pleasant experience. He took the time to develop a treatment plan for me that works. His staff is always very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr Weingarden and his team helped me achieve a healthy mouth. The visits to his office were very enjoyable and they took the time to be sure I understood my treatment. I would, and have, highly recommended this office to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Been dealing with a dental problem for many years. I had several surgeries over the years that seemed to mask the symptoms. Dr. Weingarden explained why his treatment, focused on the problem rather than the symptom, would be more effective and fix the underlying problem. I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Great experience with this office. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013