Ratings for Dr. Robyn K. Sato

I have been a patient of Dr. Sato since 2012 due to multiple gastric surgeries to my stomach from being injured in Afganistan. Due to the surgeries and the intial trauma to my stomach I had several large nerves in my stomach severed, which cause me to have contant pain. Not only has Dr. Sato help me manage my pain, but she always gives me the time and her undivided attention when she is seeing me. She also has helped me figure things to avoid that can make my pain worse but also has taught different things that can help alleviate my pain so i can live a some what normal life. I cam honestly say that since becoming a patient of Dr Sato that my health and pain have become a lot more stable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Wonderful doctor. But her front office staff has a lot to learn about customer service. No hello, no smile, no acknowledgement that we walked in the door. They were enjoying each other's company and did not want to be bothered by patients. My mom is almost 90 and on one said one word to either of us. Some care, compassion and attention training is in bad need. Especially toward the elderly. We've never felt so unwelcome. Very sad.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I love Dr. Sato. She is very kind and caring. She spends quality time with her patients. Her staff is great and I usually do not have to wait very long, not more than 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Very sincere, kind doctor. She explains things I need to understand and works together with me. She even did further research on side effects I asked about. She was referred to me by someone else and I have always been so grateful for her and the nice staff. Most times I wait 10-20 mins before i see her which is fine with me. I know if I need to take a little time discussing something I won't be rushed. I have NEVER felt rushed. Scheduling appts for seeing a doctor must be extremely challenging!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014