Ratings for Dr. Andrew P. Gasecki

Where to begin? Get ready to take a step back to the 1960’s. Want to pay for your bills/copays with a credit card? Not here. Cash or check only. And forget about receiving a bill in the mail…Their billing lady is terrible! Every time I went in for a visit I had to pay for my previous bill because she forgets to send a bill in the mail and then marks it as 30 days past due…WTF? Make a special trip out to his location to drop off some cash/check so you aren’t sent to collections. Terrible! Overall, I'd sum up my experience with Dr. Gasecki and his staff as less than stellar. He rushes through the visits. I suffer from debilitating migraines and all he ever talked about is getting me some Botox shots. You can tell he gets big kickbacks from Botox…From minutes into the initial consultation to each subsequent visit, he continues to tell me that I need to only take prescription xyz for one day and then he’ll send me over another prescription so I can eventually be justified through my insurance to get Botox injections. I’ve stated to him multiple times that I do not feel comfortable getting Botox, but he pushes onward. While trying to get to the Botox, he has completely disregarded my safety. He has prescribed medications that have negative reactions with other medications I am, and have been on, for a very long time. Luckily, my brother is a nurse and can warn me when he does this crap. He definitely thinks very highly of himself though. He uses Western Neurological for his MRIs, but he specifically tells them not to have a trained radiologist read the results. Instead he has them send over PAPER slides of the images so he can look at them and charge you $600 to read them himself!!! I understand he is certified in reading them himself, but paper versions is not the way to go in modern medicine!!! And $600 to read the results? It cost me more for him to read them than to have them taken…by more than double. He may have helped other people, but all he has done to me is bleed my bank account. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Gasecki for over a decade. I find his methods a bit unique in that he actually spends time gathering information and learning about my concerns. Every time I go to his office, I feel he is focused on my medical needs and that he is genuinely concerned about my health. Dr. Gasecki has always accepted my insurance, but does require a cash/check co-pay. I feel he is a great practitioner and feel blessed to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

The first questionable thing was that his office only accepts CASH...no insurance, no credit or debit cards, no checks...cash only. And they don't tell you this when you schedule. I was asked to bring in records and imaging...he didn't even look at any of it. Told me all my problems were related to sleep problems. Oh, and guess what...he runs a sleep clinic! Saw him once and never went back. Very bad vibe and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Andrew P. Gasecki's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1983)

Assurant