Ratings for Dr. Matthew L. Miller

Excellent neurosurgeon! I trust him greatly and send my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

My experience with Dr. Miller was very disappointing. He never reviewed my MRI with me or explained his approach to solving my back problem; a problem that is common but also very painful. He was indifferent to my pain and did not seem to think that I was entitled to any information on HOW or WHEN he was going to treat me. I thought he had very poor people skills, was arrogant, thin skinned and easily offended. On the positive side, I found the rest of the staff at SONSA outstanding in every way.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I agree 100% with most others here! Very arrogant, and didn't seem like he is ready to be on his own! Seems so full of his ego he can't concentrate on being a knowledgeable Dr. Do NOT recommend!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Miller has been able to answer all questions and he is great about returning calls promptly. His staff are very courteous to myself and my family. He is a great young doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

We were highly recommended to Dr. Bobeck by 2 Doctors and several friends of ours in the medical community. Unfortunately, we were assigned Dr. Mathew L. Miller. I have never been more appalled or treated so disrespectfully by a doctor. Dr. Miller lacks compassion, is rude, sarcastic and very unprofessional. I would not recommend him and we have discussed this awful experience with many of our friends.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

He did Surgery on my back & now I am worse, I would not recommend this Doctor, He can't even read an MRI or show your MRI on a Computer..

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Matthew L. Miller is in uppermost of the nations most adept neurosurgeons. Dr. Miller and his staff were courteous and professionalism throughout me entire experience with them. The surgery itself was performed with finished professionalism. My recovery was easy and my results are astonishing, most grateful for my healthy new situation. Thank You, Rouge River, Or

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I had spine surgery done by Dr. Miller & I am worse, much more pain, He could not show Me My MRI's on a computer, left Me wondering what to do next..

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

DR MILLER DOES NOT WANT TO DO SURGERY. MOSTLY I THINK BECAUSE HE REALLY ISN'T SURE WHAT HE IS DOING MOST OF THE TIME, NEVER BEEN LEFT SO CONFUSED IN MY LIFE AFTER MY VISIT TO HIS OFFICE. IT WAS LIKE WOW WHAT.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Miller has performed 2 shunt revisions and did a great job. He is personable and takes time to answer questions and does not rush appointments. He seemed very informed and wants to help. He does not push surgery and respected me when I wanted to take time to think about it.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Matthew L. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)