Ratings for Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe

I thought my overall experience was great. Was greeted and taken care of by Dr. Juarez's staff in a kind and timely manner. The doctor was professional as well. Will definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Joel is a fantastic physician and a great friend.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Me encanta el Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe. Siempre esta positivo.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I have had many doctors in the past (I am 75 years-old). None come close to Joel. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Can't recommend Dr. Juarez-Uribe enough. He recently moved to a new location and it is absolutely fantastic. Next to the shopping mall and Scripps hospital. Thank you again Dr. Juarez-Uribe for your service to San Diego!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Estoy muy contento con el Doctor Juarez-Uribe. Yo trabajo en Eastlake y me encanta visitar al Doctor Juarez-Uribe. Es un muy buena persona y siempre esta contento. Mi ultimo doctor nunca quería hablar con migo sobre mi salúd, pero al doctor Juarez-uribe le encanta hablar con las personas. Gracias doctor Juarez-Uribe.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Love Dr. Juarez -Uribe. Both my parents would not be alive today without his help. Has a great personality and loving heart.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I am very honored to be Dr. Juarez-Uribe's patient. I currently live in La Jolla, CA but drive down to his office in Chula Vista because he is the only doctor I have ever met who truly cares about me as an individual. I am a veteran and served in the army for over 10 years, and I can humbly say that Dr. Juarez is not only a professional physician, but also a kind person. He performed my cardiac catheterization procedure in 2000, and my health is better than ever.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Juarez-uribe is by far the worst doctor. Expect to be at his office from 4 to 5 hours... not because he is so busy with patients but because he is a slow dr and always occupied with unrelated matters. For example he is always taking personal cell phone cell while with patients from his children or talking with staff regarding other patients information. Why hasn't this Dr been sues with malpractice? He is so cheap that he goes to lab Corp to get toilet paper and printing paper. He is a Cardiologist but does not have ekg electrodes and ekg paper. AVOID!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

This doctor sent me to get a ct scan and xray without giving any information of the radiation risks

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014