You may also like

Dr. Juarez-uribe is by far the worst doctor. Expect to be at his office from 4 to 5 hours... not because he is so busy with patients but because he is a slow dr and always occupied with unrelated matters. For example he is always taking personal cell phone cell while with patients from his children or talking with staff regarding other patients information. Why hasn't this Dr been sues with malpractice? He is so cheap that he goes to lab Corp to get toilet paper and printing paper. He is a Cardiologist but does not have ekg electrodes and ekg paper. AVOID!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Pretty disgusting doctor. Staff very unprofessional they ask the same questions I answered in the questionnaire. I waited 2 hours in the waiting room until I found out the doctor was going to lunch. The male nurse did an Ekg witout knowing what he was doing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I sat in their disgusting and empty waiting room for half an hour before I was given any paper work to fill out. Then proceeded to wait another 20 minutes before I was called in. The medical assistant then asked me questions from a 20 page packet, very similar to the one I had already filled out. They then hooked me up to an EKG machine (very unnecessary I was there for a UTI). It took the medical assistants 30 minutes to figure out how to work the machine, I then sat in another room and waited fro the doctor for another 20 minutes where he hardly even inspected me and wrote me up a prescription and then ordered lab work. All the staff kept complaining to me about how mean and unprofessional doctor was, BIG waste of time, office is disgusting!! Very unprofessional!!Do not wish to ever return!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Standard wait time is about 2 hours. I'm not joking.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe's Credentials

Healthnet
Molina
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Juarez-uribe is by far the worst doctor. Expect to be at his office from 4 to 5 hours... not because he is so busy with patients but because he is a slo..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor sent me to get a ct scan and xray without giving any information of the radiation risks"

October 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2711293'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 6, 2014