You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe

Joel is a fantastic physician and a great friend.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Me encanta el Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe. Siempre esta positivo.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Can't recommend Dr. Juarez-Uribe enough. He recently moved to a new location and it is absolutely fantastic. Next to the shopping mall and Scripps hospital. Thank you again Dr. Juarez-Uribe for your service to San Diego!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Estoy muy contento con el Doctor Juarez-Uribe. Yo trabajo en Eastlake y me encanta visitar al Doctor Juarez-Uribe. Es un muy buena persona y siempre esta contento. Mi ultimo doctor nunca quería hablar con migo sobre mi salúd, pero al doctor Juarez-uribe le encanta hablar con las personas. Gracias doctor Juarez-Uribe.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I am very honored to be Dr. Juarez-Uribe's patient. I currently live in La Jolla, CA but drive down to his office in Chula Vista because he is the only doctor I have ever met who truly cares about me as an individual. I am a veteran and served in the army for over 10 years, and I can humbly say that Dr. Juarez is not only a professional physician, but also a kind person. He performed my cardiac catheterization procedure in 2000, and my health is better than ever.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Juarez-uribe is by far the worst doctor. Expect to be at his office from 4 to 5 hours... not because he is so busy with patients but because he is a slow dr and always occupied with unrelated matters. For example he is always taking personal cell phone cell while with patients from his children or talking with staff regarding other patients information. Why hasn't this Dr been sues with malpractice? He is so cheap that he goes to lab Corp to get toilet paper and printing paper. He is a Cardiologist but does not have ekg electrodes and ekg paper. AVOID!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Pretty disgusting doctor. Staff very unprofessional they ask the same questions I answered in the questionnaire. I waited 2 hours in the waiting room until I found out the doctor was going to lunch. The male nurse did an Ekg witout knowing what he was doing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe's Credentials

Healthnet
Molina
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Joel is a fantastic physician and a great friend. "

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Me encanta el Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe. Siempre esta positivo. "

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had many doctors in the past (I am 75 years-old). None come close to Joel. Highly recommend. "

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't recommend Dr. Juarez-Uribe enough. He recently moved to a new location and it is absolutely fantastic. Next to the shopping mall and Scripps hospital. Tha..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Estoy muy contento con el Doctor Juarez-Uribe. Yo trabajo en Eastlake y me encanta visitar al Doctor Juarez-Uribe. Es un muy buena persona y siempre esta conten..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Juarez -Uribe. Both my parents would not be alive today without his help. Has a great personality and loving heart. "

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very honored to be Dr. Juarez-Uribe's patient. I currently live in La Jolla, CA but drive down to his office in Chula Vista because he is the only doctor I..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Juarez-uribe is by far the worst doctor. Expect to be at his office from 4 to 5 hours... not because he is so busy with patients but because he is a slo..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor sent me to get a ct scan and xray without giving any information of the radiation risks"

October 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2711293'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 6, 2014