Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Covek

Great service and very welcoming staff !!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I went for regular dental filling and DrCovek disturbed my root and I bleeded badly. Before the procedure he said that I donot need root canal and I never had any issues with that teeth. BcoZ of his mistake it's been 6 months I am not able to chew on one side. My tooth is so sensitive to warm and cold food. The doctor did not follow up with me even after he knew it was high big fault. Staff is non courteous. First they charged me 90 & I paid using card and after 6 months i.e., next year sent me a bill of 70. That is not covered by my insurance as the procedure was done last year. Do your best research before you go to a dental doctor . Trust me tooth ache is very very painful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I was impressed with Dr. Covek's work. Very good Dentist!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Covek is interested in his patients and actually remembers them and interacts with them. Very personable and down to earth and professional, all at the same time.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Very upfront and knowledgeable. Hygenist was also very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Does good work and is straightforward, makes suggestions but doesn't hassle the patient. Tech staff are also fully satisfactory

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011