Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Senft

Saw this doctor for 3 yrs and never got a complete physical. All he does is look in your ears and throat, yet bills for a physical every time, money racket. Won't refill meds unless you come in every month.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I love the new building! I love that everything is done in my room. Megan, the girl who took my blood was very gentle & got it on the first try when normally it takes people 3-4 times! She is awesome! We love dr senft & his nurse tabitha. They make us feel like family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Senft is caring and thorough. His quick action saved my husband's life.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Great doctor! He stays up to date on all things. He listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Doctor Senft is AWESOME! He is very friendly and knowledgeable and takes his time to answer your questions and address your concerns. He is wonderful with children and has children of his own which I feel makes him "up-to-date" on todays kids and their issues. My kids love him and my son always wants "Dr. Dan" to make things better. He is a retired Army doctor who has seen it all and can do it all. My whole family from my Great-Aunt to my cousins are under his care. His nurse is also wonderful. The whole staff at Lincoln Family Practice is friendly and helpful which is a plus when you don't feel well.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Daniel S. Senft's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford