Ratings for Dr. Gretchen Faucett

Gretchen really is the best midwife/ provider anyone could ask for! I've always felt so comfortable with her. She really knows what she's doing, but also makes sure to take the time to explain things and answer any questions I have. I feel like her favorite patient every time I see her, but I'm sure every one who sees her feels the same. She's become more than just my midwife these last couple years, but a friend.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Gretchen is the best provider I have ever had the opportunity of seeing . She takes the time needed to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Gretchen is amazing! After being with OBs for my first 2 babies (1 c-section, 1 VBAC), the difference was night and day. I have had 2 VBACs with Gretchen. I never had to wait more than 15 minutes for an appointment and Gretchen made me feel like I was the only patient she had, taking the time to answer my questions and get to know me and my family. During labor, she stayed with me through transition, even rubbing my back when I had back labor! (This might have been different had she had appointments that day). My husband was not so sure about me choosing a midwife, but was completely converted after my first birth with her. She listened to my concerns and preferences and didn't push anything on me that I didn't want. The staff and nurses at Avenues Midwifery are also very kind and personable. I am almost tempted to have 4 more babies just to see Gretchen.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014