Ratings for Dr. Paula Hall

Highly recommend Dr. Hall after recent colonoscopy . She made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This is the third colonoscopy I have had with Dr. Hall. Each time she has been there to answer any questions I have about the procedure and what she plans to do if she sees any trouble. She makes you very comfortable and is very professional when discussing issues in her office. I would recommend her to anyone who needs this procedure.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Hall is very thorough in both your preparation for your colonoscopy as well as discussing the results with you afterwards. She has a great bedside manner and makes you very comfortable. She also answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Hall and her staff were friendly, reassuring, and positive. They explained all the procedures which would be taking place. She sat down and explained the results very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Paula Hall is very caring with great bedside matter. Wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Hall is knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend her. She is decisive and made sure I understood and had the facts to make the best decision for my health plan.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

answers questions with easy to understand answers,she is thoughtful and very friendly. thank you dr. hall.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Great doctor for colonoscopy! Couldn't have been better!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

My colonoscopy was a breeze and Paula was very pleasant and thourough speaking with me before and after procedure. Her staff arranging the procedure and setting up meds through pharmacy were very helpful. Made everything on my part very easy. Glad to have the procedure done here in my hometown at Hancock Hospital was all state of the art.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My OB doctor referred me to Dr Hall and I am very happy she did. I have had two colonoscopies now with Dr Hall and both experiences were great. She is very thorough in explaining the procedure before you have it done and after the procedure tells you & shows you with pictures what she saw. She also takes the time to answer any questions that you might have. I have full trust in her and highly recommend her. Her staff, Ashley, is really great too.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Paula Hall's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)