Ratings for Dr. Joseph Cleveland

I received a heart transplant on October 1, 2013. My quality of life has been restored. The quality of service delivered by Dr. Cleveland and all of the staff at University of Colorado Hospital is second to none. I have been to many Hospitals during my 20+ years of cardiac related problems, which eventually resulted in heart failure, and a referral to the Heart Failure team at UCH. Great compassion together with unparalleled knowledge, skill, and dedication led to transplant eligibility, and resulted in a complete restoration of my quality of life. Kudos to this exceptional surgeon, and the entire team surrounding him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had open heart surgery in May, 2014, performed by Dr. Cleveland. My experience with him and his staff and hospital staff was outstanding. He explained all of my questions to my satisfaction and in my opinion did an outstanding job with my surgery and valve replacement. (am now walking an hour and one half each day). As far as I'm concerned, if I or my friends need heart surgery this is the man and this is the place. And, the staff at University of Colorado Medical Center were (are) great.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Joseph Cleveland's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)