Ratings for Dr. James Lugg

I was looking for a urologist as I suspected I had prostate problems. I had done some research which indicated the best outcomes were with surgery performed by laser surgery. After I was examined by Dr. Lugg he confirmed that I needed surgery on my prostate and told me he would use HOLEP Laser Surgery . My surgery was successful and I am now on the road to recovery. I am extremely lucky that we have such a qualified urologist as Dr. Lugg here in Cheyenne. I recommend him very highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Rectocele repair, NO MESH! Excellent results. Unique suturing technique allows surgical repair without mesh. All the scary advertising of the negative side effects of using mesh had me hesitant to have surgery. Luckily I found Dr. Lugg and was able to have this much needed surgery without mesh. I am so pleased with the results! I highly recommend Dr. Lugg! He truly is a specialist! What a relief to have the surgery behind me ;)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014