Ratings for Dr. Lawrence R. SIROTA

Love him. Dr. Sirota did an awesome job with my breast reduction. He spends a ton of time with me and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

When the to him for a consultation he was kind and gently .also lesson tomy concern ..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Sirota is the BEST!!! He has done multiple procedures on me from breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy to skin cancer closures. He is kind, compassionate, gentle and always accessible to his patients. I would recommend Dr. Sirota to anyone and everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Do not use this doctor he is absolutely horrible in surgery and his bedside manner is worse than a two year olds if you don't have anything major going on the doctor will work out on you

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Sirota is one of the most caring, professional, and punctual doctors I have ever met. I was lucky that he was on call for the hospital emergency room when I needed to be treated for an almost severed finger. He was gentle and honest about the procedure. All follow up was done at his Albertson office. Never waited more than 10 minutes to see him. The staff is amazing. Scheduling was flexible. I've already recommended him to several friends.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Did not trust this doctor. He was rude and arrogant . His fees were extravagant. Would never go again

Submitted August 6, 2015

I went to Dr. Sirota for a consult for breast augmentation and he and the staff were beyond helpful, punctual, and nice. I had the procedure done by Dr. Sirota a few weeks later and was exceptionally happy that I used Dr. Sirota. He has excellent bedside manner as well as genuinely cares about his patients. He called me the evening after surgery to see how I was doing and provided his cell phone number in case I had any questions or concerns. I have not had to wait past my appointment time at his office, and if I have any questions or need anything his office staff is exceptionally responsive. I would recommend Dr. Sirota to anyone who needs any plastic or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My experience with Dr. Sirota has been on a scale of 1 to 10 an "18" which stands for life in hebrew. he has been there -- not just for the medical aspect -- but also to calm my fears, and there have been many along this journey. He gets my highest rating of being both a great surgeon and a "mensch." And to JaneAnn and Bobbi -- thank you for being you. Your kindness and compassion go a long way!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Could not ask for a better doctor. Very caring and compassionate, kind and patient.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

In other words, this doctor was there for you when and where you needed him, and took care of you immediately, regardless of your insurance coverage. 7 minutes - not likely for a bad laceration. So travel time and disruption to his life outside office hours counts for nothing. For all this you give him a bad rating? Sounds like you would only have been happy with a "magic scar eraser". You'll be famous if you can discover one. And we all know, "charged" does not equal "paid".

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Lawrence R. SIROTA's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1990)