Ratings for Dr. Margot A. Crossley

its the wait that you know is worth it because every patient before you got the same great treatment that you did and you know all of our baby's are safe if they see her thank you Dr.Crossley

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have been taking my children to Dr Crossley since 2006. She saved my oldest child's life. She is always very thorough and never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Margot is always generous with her time. I never feel rushed with my kids like other doctors offices. I may have to wait a little longer to see her, but it's worth it. I know she is taking care of other patients equally as well as my children.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

We are new here to Colorado and have a 3 yr old that has had non stop issues with his ears. He receicved tubes in his ears right before we moved in May 2011. He has been getting more ear infections and took him to this doctor. The staff is "ok" and the doctor seemed to be good the ONE time she saw her. I had left a message once with the doctor to call us back as my son's antibiotic wasn't working and asked for a new one. I had to call them daily and 2 days later I called THEM back to see what was going on (meanwhile my son was in pain with the ear infection)and that if they didn't return my call that day I was finding a new doctor. My son was also referred for a sleep study which we did over a month ago and still have not heard results from the doctor.(I have already reveived the results from the hospital which has faxed it twice to this doctor now). VERY unpleased with the follow up with this office. The wait time to get back is also very long, other patients stated that was typical

Submitted March 4, 2012

I dont know where to start. The wait time is so long its crazy! Dr.Crossley aka (Williams) staff is unbelievably rude!! Between the financial ruin(forgets to put in referrals and then you get the bill),stabbing in the back(she tells you one thing and her staff another)the mental anguish(you can believe this is happening to you) to the heartache she causes for your family.(our child is very sick and she has put us through hell in our darkest hours)

Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Margot A. Crossley's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)