Dr. William J. Vasileff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William J. Vasileff

I had a face lift and upper eyelid surgery done by Dr. Vasileff almost 3 years ago. I also had laser resurfacing under the eyes. Although he was very charming, engaging and reassuring before the surgery, after the procedures were completed and I expressed concern over certain details during my recovery, he was very patronizing and indifferent. He seemed annoyed by any questions I asked and impatient when I pressed him for answers. I was a totally compliant patient and did everything before and after surgery to ensure a good result. My eyelids, are still uneven, and the right eye lid droops obviously more than the left, and both eyes are more 'hooded' than before the surgery. I get upset when I am frequently asked what is wrong with my one eye in particular. There was also a bump under one eye due to the way the bandages were applied after the laser. I was told that would fade. It never has. Also, the mannequin folds and slight facial sagging...which was why I opted for the face life in the first place, were never truly improved upon. The results that I was assured of pre-surgery were certainly not achieved. Again, his attitude after was the most upsetting. He just didn't seem to care and said he could do no more. Now, I find myself researching other cosmetic surgeons who can address the problems I had originally before seeing Dr. Vasilef, as well as taking care of the issues that I feel he was responsible for. It was an expensive (over $10,000) lesson and very unfortunate experience. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Vasileff enough for restoring the youthful glow to my skin. I had the Co2 Fractional Laser Peel and I am thrilled with the results. My acne scars and pores have disappeared. They should call this the "air brushed" peel. Dr Vasileff proved that technology is second to the expertise of the Surgeon. I would recommend this procedure to anyone looking to dramatically improve their skin.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr vasileff was the biggest mistake I've ever encounter in my life. I did my nose with him in 2007 he made me look like Michael Jackson and only 4monthd after removing the cast my nasal flares clasped. He took me in to do another surgery at my expense again a year later and when it came to removing the cast again he made the flares uneven and completely clogged up my nose with cartilage he took from my ear. That same summer I went back to him and he denied doing anything wrong.. And said there's nothing he could do about it .. I fixed it with another surgeon who spent over 6 hours in the surgery room to fix his mistakes... To save anyone the misery I experienced please don't take the chance of doing your nose with dr vasileff. He wouldn't even compare my before and after pics of my nose cuz he couldn't face his mistake! Don't let him make u as depressed as he made me!!! I don't usually rate doctor but I figured I'd post to give awareness before he botches anyone else's nose!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I cannot recommend due to post-operative discomfort. It has been a year since my surgery. Rhytidectomy “mini-facelift” 1 out 4 stars. Marionette lines & loose skin under the chin still obvious despite implying they would be tightened, more relevant, nerve damage to ears persistent after a year, one ear still wakes me up at night. I do not know if it is related to open wounds behind ears that took over a month to heal after surgery. Blepharoplasty (repair a droopy eyelid) 3 out of 4 stars. Laser treatment 3 out of 4 stars Treatment was not “feathered” and there was a red demarcation line down the middle of my cheek that was visible for 7 months

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I had a better than expected results with my lower eyelid surgery. The work looks so good and I am so happy I did this. The staff and doctor were always very responsive and concerned. I would highly recommend Dr. Vasileff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

I recently had a "Mommy Makeover" & could not be any happier with the results! My only regret is that I did not do it sooner. Great experience.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Vasileff was reccommended to me by another plastic surgeon. That is a very high compliment. His office staff was great. Dr. Vasileff was very informative pre op and very responsive post op. The results of my eye surgery speak for themselves. I would reccommend Dr. Vasileff very highly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Do NOT let this physician do your nose! We trusted him because he was confident acting and had the Beaumont name backing him. He ruined my nose! His first septorhinoplasty turned out crooked, and made me look like miss piggy. I was told I needed a revision at MY expense! That surgery went poorly as well. 2 other plastic surgeons evaluated me and said it was the one of the worst jobs they have seen. Dr.Vasileff was confronted with the problem and denied any wrong doing. He would Not refund the thousands of dollars I paid him. I had to endure extensive revision work by a different surgeon who thankfully corrected my nose both visually AND functionally! It is beautiful and fits my face perfectly. My angel physician said it would have been even better if Dr. Vasileff hadn't 'botched' it first. Plastic surgery takes artistic talent and just because a surgeon has the credentials doesn't mean they're all that great! Expensive, emotional lesson learned here!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I went to Dr. Vasileff for a tummy tuck. He did an amazing job. I couldn't be happier. It actually turned out better than I anticipated! Dr. Vasileff is a very caring, warm, friendly, and professional doctor. His staff is wonderful too. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Vasileff did a horrible eye job on me. I have been struggling for the past eight years to deal with the trauma caused by his carelessness .I would caution anyone to avoid him at all costs. He is not current and not qualified to do eye surgery. He was careless and grossly disfigured my eyes.He is the worst and I mean the worst Doctor imaginable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. William J. Vasileff's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Birmingham, MI