Ratings for Dr. Walter K. Nahm

Dr. Nahm is the best Dermatologist in San Diego. He went all out with my MOHS surgery and recovery. Staff is polite and very helpful. I would not want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Anyone that gives this doctor 5 stars in anything needs to get their head checked. Worst dermatologist in the city of San Diego.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Terrible. Charging for services not performed and slapping you with a bill afterwards. BS

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

EXCELLENT DIAGNOSIS We all know how incredibly difficult it is to find a good doctor. Dr. Nahm is one of the best! We found Dr Nahm through our Health Insurance web site. I expected more of the same old same old, but he was different than the others. What I got was a caring physician who listened, took his time, and was warm and caring. I cannot say enough good things about his bedside manner.As for my myriad of problems? He was the one who realized that I have severe skin allergies. And here I was walking around itching from head to toe for.. years. Yes, my friends YEARS. Then, he helped with the spotting on my face and some painful varicose veins. This was out of pocket and not cheap, but it was effective. I highly recomend Dr. Nahm. He is the best dermatologist I have been to. I can honestly say that Dr. Nahm and his staff are an amazing bunch of people.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr. Nahm's staff and office were wonderful. I got an appointment in a timely manner ( other dermatologist had to wait weeks or months for) and got the biopsy I needed. I got my Melanoma removed a day after the biopsy came back. I am very thankful and would hightly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

$3,000.00 out of pocket but close to $30,000.00 in emergency room medical bills due to his lack of professionalism. I went into heart failure as a result of the doctor and his staff improperly injecting anesthesia. He refused to get an ambulance and hide me in a elevator shaft so other patients would not see me. I was admitted to intensive care and he fradulently altered my medical records and accepted insurance money for a procedure he did not do. I have no path report so I do not know if I am cancer free. He should not be practicing medicine. His office is unprepared for an emergency. His license should be revoked. Cancer is not a cosmetic elective procedure and should be handled in a surgi-center. Any physican that alters records should not be practicing medicine. I have had to go to several other doctors and am scarred for life. I reported all of this to the insurance company and have it all on file in Sharp memorial Hospital and with Dr. Roslyn Souser.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Walter K. Nahm's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)