Ratings for Dr. Pranay J. Bhatt

I went there for blood work. It got done in time but I had to pay 2 Euro for the PRINT OUT of my results (after paying the 20 Dollar copay). And since 3 weeks I am calling to get my presciption from him - no chance! He is never available and the staff is utterly useless.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

T.his doctor is really nice.he don't care about money I am his patients for more than three years.he never charge copay.and he will answer also in night.one time I was hospitalized. He can on Sunday to see. How am I doing? He care about his patients. God bless him

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Great office, Bhatt is an awesome dr. I have been using him for 3 years and he is really good. fast. smart. nice

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Doctor send my samples to a lab which is out of network of Aetna. He assured that I wont have to pay anything for my routine checkup. I got a $800 bill and came to know that Accurate Diagnostic Lab is out of network of Aetna.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Went for a wellness check as Dr Bhatt's office is close to my apt. Waiting was longer than 45 mins during the follow up visit. Dr. Bhatt was not prepared when he saw me and just scanned my blood test report on the spot. Don't try to ask questions because he is very impatient. He did not give me the report until I requested at front desk. When I read the report at home, I found items significantly out of range he missed during the visit. I called. Frontdesk said doctor wouldn't explain over the phone so I have to go again. This time Dr Bhatt did not even bother to lead me to his room. We were just standing and looking at the report at the aisle. He simply said don't worry about it and was gesturing another patient over. He didn't explain what the test results mean and why they were abnormal. The whole process took 30 seconds. Of course,I was charged full amount. I changed my PCP after this. Stay away from this docotor. He only cares about money and not a dime about your health.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr Pranay Bhatt is very good. Went for a wellness check up ...and he advised me reg health and preventive measures in detail. my wife had a bad experience with another doc in the same office. Dr Bhatt is good.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr Bhatt is very good. He has been my dr for 1.5 years and I like him taking care of my health. He is very personable, professional & thorough. the office is a bunch of Dr's sharing the office expense. I think many of them have full time practices and this is the 2nd practice but they are all very good. Open evenings and weekends. I am very satisfied with the place.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Bhatt is punctual and as helpful as he can be. Very easy to get an appt, & once you are there, you don't typically have to wait long. He is not comfortable doing female exams and will let you know if your medical situation is outside of his area of expertise (& give you a referral), but is great with regular check-ups and quick urgent appointments (like if you have strep, pink-eye & other infections that you just need a quick visit & prescription for). The practice itself is a little weird-- they have many doctors, but once you see one doctor, that's the one you're supposed to see all the time, even if his hours change and your schedule doesn't work with the new one. The reception staff are better than some others in Jersey City, but also sometimes roll their eyes at you or look annoyed that you're there (rude!). A woman who drew my blood was sloppy and took personal calls when she was supposed to be drawing/handling my blood! Unprofessional! Others on staff may be better. CASH ONLY

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

I used insurance but was not listed in pulldown. Doctor was very patient with me, went 2 times with seprate conditions. First was diagnosied correctly, 2nd problem still exists so going to see a specialist, but doctor was concerned about health outside of symptoms I came with, and ran other test as preventive measures and I was very pleased with the overall experiance. Very calming about issues I thought were more serious.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008