Ratings for Dr. Kenyon M. Fort

Dr. Fort is by far the best and most knowledgeable oral dentist I have ever gone to. AND...he calls you at your home the night of your surgery to see how you are doing!!! This man REALLY care. Jim Vosswinkel

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr Fort removed my tooth, and it was a easy experience. I was very happy. Two weeks later even though it is almost entirely healed I have developed a abcess. I called yesterday and Dr Fort did return my call but I was not in to receive the call. I called again first thing this morning, and was told he had a busy day but an assistant would call me back. It is now 4:30 and I just called again because I have yet to hear from them and the abcess is growing! I was told someone would call me back by five thirty. Not good after care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

great doctor. he performed a wisdom tooth extraction and it went great.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Had all 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Fort and all the office staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helped put me at ease. You can't trust your care to just anyone, especially for dental. Form someone anxious like I was, I highly recommend Dr. Fort and his team, they will take great care of you!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Fort was awesome! Extremely knowledgeable and had an excellent bedside manner. Office staff was very helpful and great in researching my insurance and setting appts. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011