Ratings for Dr. Timothy Marten

Only man with a serious disorder does what je does... "When committing crimes, psychopaths carefully plan out every detail in advance and often have contingency plans in place. Unlike their sociopathic counterparts, psychopathic criminals are cool, calm, and meticulous. Their crimes, whether violent or non-violent, will be highly organized and generally offer few clues for authorities to pursue. Intelligent psychopaths make excellent white-collar criminals and "con artists" due to their calm and charismatic natures. The cause of psychopathy is different than the cause of sociopathy (1). It is believed that psychopathy is the largely the result of “nature” (genetics) while sociopathy is more likely the result of “nurture” (environment). Psychopathy is related to a physiological defect that results in the underdevelopment of the part of the brain responsible for impulse control and emotions. Sociopathy, on the other hand, is more likely the product of childhood trauma and physical/emotional abuse. Because sociopathy appears to be learned rather than innate, sociopaths are capable of empathy in certain limited circumstances but not in others, and with a few individuals but not others."

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Would you like to look like a man? Then he is the plastic surgeon for you. He took my life by doing several procedures to my face and body without my consent. This information needs to be here in order to save lives. According to some internet reviews he has customers who go to him for years. Well if you are not one of those, do no do the mistake and go to him. His skills are just an urban legend. Internet is a great way to fool people and he has used that for several years to advertise his business. They say he does not advertise... but yes he does. He uses these free sites where he puts these biased reviews. And on the forums he has his trolls attack the person who dares to tell the truth how bad and unethical he is. He has ruined several lives with his wrongful actions. Stay safe and stay away!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

There should be laws that prevent false advertiding through review sites. This man harmed me on purpose. They should bann his licence due to the illegal actions he did against me and his other patients. Now I know which plastic surgeon is behind those ill looking outcomes. Beware!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

When a doctor does several procedures while patient is under anestesia that were not agreed with the patient that very much shows how professional the plastic surgeon is. In this case this man violated his patient in worst possible way. Telling the truth on websites is hard since the acts what he did were a crime. Please be safe and choose someone else. This Tim Marten no one can trust. Read the reviews from internet and believe them. According to them he has violated patients before many years ago already with procedures that were not agreed. He still does what he wants against his patients will. If he had nothong to hide he would be happy to let his patients talk with everyone in the operating room. He has not done that. That tells the truth pretty well. He has too good reputation for what he really is. This review hopefully saves some of you. People stay safe and rather support the ethical professionals who you can trust. Wish you all the best of luck with your procedures especially if you choose this plastic durgeon and take the risk... There are several doctors with good heart and soul who can do better job than this doctor. Unfortunately I can not choose them anymore since my face is pulled to bumpy wind tunnel look etc.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

DR Marten performed a face/neck/forehead lift on me 6 months ago. I can not believe how amazing my transformation has been. People tell me I look very refreshed but can't believe all that I had done because you can not tell I had actual surgery. People used to guess I was older than I am, now people guess 10 years younger!

Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Timothy J. Marten is the Michelangelo of plastic surgery, his magical surgical hands had turned my tired 64-year face into an impressively soft, natural, and young looking face with invisible scars of face and neck lifts after only few weeks! Everyone who had met me after the surgery was so amazed of my unbelievable young looking face outcome and its quick, clean, smooth, and "effortless" recovery process. Dr Marten was also very courteous, humble, thoroughly informative, and honest through out the consultation, surgery, and recovery processes. Likewise, his staffs decorated my entire experience with beautiful flowers, personal care, and first-class transportation. After 28 years of searching, I thank God for letting me meet Dr Martin who has fascinated me with his renowned plastic surgery reputation and greatly enhanced my life with beauty and self confidence. Thank you Dr Marten for making my dream finally come true.

Submitted April 7, 2015

Very pleased with the outcome of my results. Great bedside manner, compassionate and wonderful staff. I've been going to Marten for several years now and can not imagine going elsewhere. He is an absolute perfectionist and artist.

Submitted November 19, 2014

65 year old female orthodontist, Texas—I have been meaning to write this review as I am 10 mos. out of a face/neck lift. What brought me to the Marten Clinic of Plastic Surgery was daily seeing photos of myself with my patients posted on the “Wall of Smiles”—“braces-off” bulletin board in my office. I was slowly able to see the effects of aging in my face and neck with the progression of photographs, to the point that I began to dread facing the camera. Then I suddenly I remembered the piece of paper I had with Dr. Marten’s name/phone number. Twenty years ago a plastic surgeon friend who practiced in Oklahoma City while I was doing my residency there had given it to me and told me to keep it in case I ever wanted to have my face “done”. Dr. Marten had done an amazing job on this plastic surgeon’s face. The OKC plastic surgeon highly recommended his fastidious technique and the use of fat cells—and told me that Dr. Marten had many “doctors" for his patients. I immediately called, made an appointment for a consultation and booked a flight. Dr. Marten far exceeded my expectations with the enormous improvement to my face and neck. He is indeed an artist and perfectionist in the world of plastic surgery. Not a day goes by in my orthodontic practice that a new patient—usually an adult new patient—doesn’t stare at me and finally compliment me on “how beautiful I am”. At first, I didn’t handle the compliments very well and was at a loss of words. However, now I have trained myself to smile and say, “Thank you.” What a life changing experience!!! I never anticipated Dr. Marten’s surgery would have such a positive impact on my life and how people perceive me. Another important factor, related to my medical history, was to prevent the “cycle nausea” that I usually have after a general anesthesia is administered. Dr. Stephen King, the anesthesiologist for Dr. Marten, spent an hour consultation—long distance over the phone—to brainstorm and analyze how to prevent this from happening. I came through the surgery and recovery period WITHOUT any nausea/vomiting whatsoever. It was like a miracle!! I attribute that success to careful planning of both Dr. King and Dr. Marten. The “dream team” as I refer to Dr. Marten’s staff makes the entire experience appear effortless and smooth. Every day when I look in the mirror and see my beautiful face, I thank God that I kept that “piece of worn out” paper for 20 years and followed through with my plan to go to Dr. Marten. It’s fun being this beautiful!!!

Submitted October 7, 2014

I had a revision facelift performed by Dr. Marten. I highly reccomend Dr. Marten. He is amazingly talented and also compassionate and professional. Dr. Marten's staff is unsurpassed.

Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Marten is one of the best Doctors I have seen and one of the best Plastic Surgeons in SF. I had a face and neck lift. Operation went smoothly and I stayed the night at his surgical center being taken care of non-stop. 8 Months since surgery and result are amazing. Office is run perfectly and the staff were always there to help and were very responsive. Dr. Marten spent a great deal of time with me and listed to all my concerns, etc. It was a great experience even though it was surgery...

Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Timothy Marten's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1982)