Ratings for Dr. Timothy Marten

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

He did not listen to what I wanted. Because of that my face looks weird. Even if one orthodontist likes their lower face empty, sharp and gaunt most of the women do not. Marten should listen and draw carefully on a silhouette what patient wants. When he does extras that is not acceptable at all.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

A man who does not understand beauty and is very evil. He pulls face agressively tight and does several shady procedures without consent to ruin patients face and life. Body should not be touched in face only procedure, but they invade even that. My experience was and still is absolutely horrible. One would think that what they/he did could never be possible... This man has several lawsuits and several severe complaints online. I wish I had found them early enough that I could have stayed safe from his life threatening abuse.

Submitted October 31, 2017

After waiting a year for healing, I am very disappointed! Dr. Marten performed a facelift, and instead of improving my looks and making me look refreshed/younger, he ended making my face look angular/masculine. None of my friends have given positive feedback; the few that have commented have said that I look different--not better. I didn't mind paying top dollar because I came to the (faulty) conclusion that he was one of the best in facial surgery. It is important to note that I came across a woman on Realself who shared her negative experience with Dr. Marten, but I ignored this red flag, thinking that perhaps her outcome was an exception. Another thing about the experience is that his office functions as an assembly line: you are in and you are out, and it is very hard to be seeing if you are experiencing problems. The patient coordinator will say that the doctor is completely booked, which makes me think that there is little planning to provide after care as the focus is on getting new patients for surgery. At this point, I am considering a revision, but I dread having to deal with all the issues related to having another surgery. A piece of advice: if you decide to with Marten ask him about patients who expressed dissatisfaction, and his response will tell you volumes about his lack of empathy and understanding. I wish I had paid attention to the woman who had a similar experience to mine.

Submitted June 26, 2017

The only fear I would ever have about Dr. Marten is that he might retire someday and I would have to trust my face to someone else!! Dr. Marten is an artist, a skilled surgeon, a sculptor and a humble, compassion human being. He repaired a poorly done previous facelift, a challenging task - to perfection. That was 2012 and it still looks beautiful today. His expertise with fat grafting provides the most natural looking result possible. I truly cannot come up with enough superlatives to communicate my experience. Believe me, I realize how scary looking for a good surgeon can be. Please take my word. Despite what you may read, there are truly no negatives here.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My original facelift with Dr Marten was in 2002, followed by a "tune-up" facelift in 2012. His work is extraordinary with gorgeous results that have remained lovely and natural for 15 years. Dr Marten is a world-renowned surgeon who has been at the front of medical advances in plastic surgery. Make him your first stop for a consultation and you will learn that he is not only an artist with vision, but a medical professional who unites his broad training and experience with a long term vision to the beauty and satisfaction of each client. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Timothy_Marten/reviews#ixzz4jB8MvJO9

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Submitted June 4, 2017

DR Marten performed a face/neck/forehead lift on me 6 months ago. I can not believe how amazing my transformation has been. People tell me I look very refreshed but can't believe all that I had done because you can not tell I had actual surgery. People used to guess I was older than I am, now people guess 10 years younger!

Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Timothy J. Marten is the Michelangelo of plastic surgery, his magical surgical hands had turned my tired 64-year face into an impressively soft, natural, and young looking face with invisible scars of face and neck lifts after only few weeks! Everyone who had met me after the surgery was so amazed of my unbelievable young looking face outcome and its quick, clean, smooth, and "effortless" recovery process. Dr Marten was also very courteous, humble, thoroughly informative, and honest through out the consultation, surgery, and recovery processes. Likewise, his staffs decorated my entire experience with beautiful flowers, personal care, and first-class transportation. After 28 years of searching, I thank God for letting me meet Dr Martin who has fascinated me with his renowned plastic surgery reputation and greatly enhanced my life with beauty and self confidence. Thank you Dr Marten for making my dream finally come true.

Submitted April 7, 2015

Very pleased with the outcome of my results. Great bedside manner, compassionate and wonderful staff. I've been going to Marten for several years now and can not imagine going elsewhere. He is an absolute perfectionist and artist.

Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Timothy Marten's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1982)