Ratings for Dr. Fortuna A. Vardeman

They have a very nice office with all new equipment. They did a great job answering my questions and made me feel relaxed throughout my treatment. Definitely will be going back again. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Great experience. I'm not very good at tolerating pain, so I was happy when they did some kind of sedation. Everything went well and I was happy with the procedures. The doctor explained what she would be doing and answered all of my questions. I also appreciate their follow-up calls to check on me after I was finished. My smile looks beautiful and white. I highly recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

This dental office is very friendly, but they will bilk you for every dime you have. They will try to get you to buy into every possible treatment known to man. Their billing department is extremely incompetent and after any period of time you'll realize they only care about money. Avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011