Ronald J. Pelz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ronald J. Pelz

Dr Pelz genuinely cares and helps. He is knowledgeable and up to date on latest research.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr Pelz is an excellent psychologist and health coach.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr Pelz has done so much for me and my family. He has listended with such caring and given us expert advice that has helped us have tremendous healing and improvement in our lives.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better doctor to help my family! Dr. Pelz has been a highly influential part to the health of my family and I as well!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

We have had a very positive experience with Dr. Pelz and appreciate his help.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have been seen Dr. Pelz for a couple of months to help me with my sons behavior problems. I beyond happy with how far we have come in such a short amount of time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Pelz for anxiety issues and our visits opened many insights to other elements of my life. I found him very knowledgeable and direct, which I appreciated. He asked the hard questions that helped uncover various issues that I was unaware of from past and present. Not only did he help in coping with the anxiety, but he also helped me heal some relationships with family and friends as a side effect of working through the anxiety. I had a positive experience with Dr. Pelz.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Since I've been seeing Dr. Pelz, I've learned how to handle anxiety and make healthier decisions in my everyday life. You can tell he truly cares about his patients and has helped me with everything from parenting to even improving my diet. If you are looking for someone who is easy to talk to and knowledgeable I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Pelz for about 3 months now, twice a week, and I've never had a doctor so up to date on research, and who really listens to and considers everything you tell him. I had seen 7 different nuerologists/psycholgists before Pelz. I've never been more confident in a doctor of mine.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Ron has helped my family greatly. He is upfront and honest even when you do not want to hear what he has to say. It is tough work what he requests; however, it has always been for the best and my family is much better.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Ronald J. Pelz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pelz’ treatment philosophy with his clients is “Working together, Potential Realized!” This statement speaks to his passion for guiding in a supportive teaching environment, while helping his clients to realize that they have an unlimited potential, as well as continually progressing toward achieving (Realizing) that potential, especially working through any setbacks that may occur. He truly treats people as if they were part of his family (in a good way)  Dr. Ronald Pelz, PsyD is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Certified Coach, who received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Behavioral Science and Law from the University of Wisconsin at Madison. He holds a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, as well as an Executive MBA Certificate from Tulane University. He received his Doctorate of Psychology from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology in Chicago. Dr. Pelz is also a past Associate Director at the prestigious Orthogenic School at the University of Chicago.

• English