Ratings for Dr. Christopher Tillitski

No matter how hard we try, they will NOT return our calls. We tried to make an appointment and the staff was completely unprofessional. Then they said they'd call back, but never did. Then I left a voicemail saying we're DESPERATE to make an appointment and to PLEASE call me back. That was weeks ago. No call back.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Was COMPLETLY DISHONEST on his evaluation of me. He said that I wouldn't talk to him about something that I went into DETAIL about without him even asking me to. (His secretary had also said she was going to call the referring doctors office and ask what to evaluate me FOR before he did the evaluation to give me a price. Psychologists are actually supposed to START FRESH when they do an evaluation and not be open to suggestion). I was then charged $300 for this which I had to pay OUT OF POCKET! It is SCARY to know that someone who is this dishonest is working in our court system.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015